side-view

My mate Mike from Perth has made the ultimate portable pizza oven. This one on a steel frame - that much even I can tell… I’m waiting for the full story.
Kitset or from scratch build? Who made the frame? How much did it cost? How does it cook? How long does it take to get to temp? What’s your favourite recipe? - Watch this space - Michael under duress to spill all! I feel Mark II is coming soon from me. Anyone else seen any portable pizza ovens out there?

9 Responses to “Perth Portable Pizza”

1. brian franc says:

Hello

Im a Canadain interested in your product. Would you ship this to Canada?

Please let me know the best way for us to hook up real time.

Cheers
    Brian

2. admin says:

HI Brian
    Sorry for the delay in responding - I don’t actually sell these things (or plans), just try and share my experiences.
    Good luck with the search.
    Cheers
    Simon

3. ian says:

G’day
    Just wondering if your going to explain how you made this oven.
    It would be really good as i want to build one just like it thanks heaps Ian

4. admin says:

Hi Ian I’ll chase this up…thanks for the prod.

5. Jose says:

Hi. I have been searching to build a portable wood fired pizza oven. Here in my town, the cityregulation do not allow to build ingound pizza ovens. I love to make pizza with my children, but my stove takes to much time to cook them. Coul you please teach me how to build the prtable pizza oven.

6. Chris says:

Looks like the DIY dome you can pick up from Bunnings to me =)

7. admin says:

Chris that may just be it - still waiting for Mike’s story - he’s been away. I need to find out though.

8. admin says:

Hello Jose
    I’m afraid I don’t sell the plans or have detailed instructions.
    BUT - there’s plenty of tips and references to other sites if you follow the story. The hardest part is getting the material together for the frame.
    If you don’t need portable then its so much easier. Main thing is to just make a simple clay oven and get going - honestly the kids will love you for it!
    Cheers
    Simon

9. Joe Cirilo says:

Hello Simon and friends,

Just wanted to share the process I used for the oven I build. I hope this help anyone interested in building a brick oven pizza. Here is the link:

Joe